Okay so the 2017 wedding season kicked off with Carlyn & Devlin’s wedding at Archeo in the Distillery District in Toronto. The beauty about this one was that these two actually live in the neighborhood so this was definitely a nice change while shooting there. Without going on and on about how much fun we had with these two, here are a straight up facts that made the day so fun:
- As soon as I showed up I realized that the accent colour of the wedding attire for both Carlyn and Devlin is burgundy/wine colour, which is MY colour. Not surprising, I wore the same colour that day.
- When Jocelyn showed up with Devlin for the first look we noticed we were both wearing the exact same burgundy shirt. Not planned and super hilarious.
- The ceremony was a casual stand around type of affair. Very intimate and simple, in the most beautiful sense of the word.
- Carlyn and Devlin’s party started early and went on until late. Why waste time? Get that butt on the dance floor.
- Spending the day with Carlyn, Devlin, their family and friends kept us warm on a breezy February day.
That’s it. Point form blog post. Bam.